Friday, November 14, 2008

Change of mind

So I decided to change my mind about Obama...i mean how could you not like him!
Gone are the days of personal responsibility; with an Obama Nation it is okay to make mistakes, His Government has promised to take on the consequences. My husband and I realized that with all the great promises Obama has made, we will always be okay in our financial situation...even better! I mean we can go buy a 400,000 dollar dream home, a 60,000 dollar dream car and even though we can't afford this, it is okay b/c according to Obama, not only will we be bailed out but we deserve this and guess what the GOVERNMENT will pay for our financial disaster!!
We also will get FREE healthcare...EVERYONE will get FREE healthcare...isn't that so awesome!! (althought, in the wee dark hours of the night, i wonder where exactly this money will be coming from...gee i sure hope not from our hard earn money, b/c then it would not exactly be free...)
Our country's economic system will improve not just for us but especially for our children; with his plan to slowly abolish a free market system by allowing government to control everything, just make sooo much sense...I mean just look at how well our government has been able to accomplish things in the past (can't wait to see what they do to our healthcare)!!
This whole thing about redistribution of the wealth, it sure does not take a genius to figure out how this will CREATE more money for the middle class and our troubled economy...
No more terrorism and wars to trouble our country with; I hear from all of Obama's community organizing events, he has become quite an extraordinary negotiator.
He is also a pretty popular man these days, as it seems every celebrity in our high moral society of Hollywood has adamantly endorsed him.
Lastly, he is really someone for everyone; he is muslim, christian (probably catholic as well), white, black...(ann coultar, talks more on this).
So please ignore those silly conservatives...They will tell you he is just a puppet to the secular progressives-he is now at there bidding....they will tell you that he is one of the most liberal voting senators in Washington, they will also tell you that he has ties with some pretty bad people...just ignore these lies, and just be complacent to the change that will slowly take place in these next 4 years.

2 comments:

The Davies Family said...

HAHAHAHA!
So, I was thinking I would really like a $200,000 bail out. You know, I could pay off my house and car. That would be really nice! This no responsibility kind of government would be awesome!

Chris said...

Hey ya'll. So, I was thinking of an idea on another way you can use your politically themed blog. I know you are always reading political books and current event books, so, you could blog book reviews of the books your read, e.g. topic of the book, points of view present, whether you agreed or not, action agendas authors suggest, etc. Anyway, though I'd put it out there. I like reviewing my books just to keep track of what I read.