Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am Back!

First off I have to apologize for never updating my blog…I will try to do better, I guess for a while politics was just same old same old….but lately I feel like so much craziness has happened and more to come under Pres. Barry O! I feel like a dark cloud is hanging over us; luckily presidency terms are only 4 years. Unfortunately, I feel like a lot of damage will be done in these next four years. It has been difficult to decide what to talk about first, there is just so much going on that has me frustrated.
Can I say how excited I am that Glenn Beck is on FOX (I love fox), Glenn Beck tells it like it is. He may seem a bit pessimistic but gives a good perspective and a nice relief from the likes of CNN, MSNBC,ABC, NYTimes, ….the list of media biases goes on and on, it gets rather nauseating (hence, why I love FOX). Sometimes I watch The Rachel Maddow show or Chris Mathews, or Keith Olbermann (although I only get through about 10min…then I have to rush to the toilet…). Really anyone on MSNBC is entertaining b/c they are so biased it is almost painful. I mean really, does anyone trust these guys…they are struggling in their ratings so I guess that answers that.
Did anyone watch the youtube video from Media Malpractice: how obama got elected and Sarah Palin got targeted. They interviewed several obama supporters who were unable to answer the simplest of question about him, like; “which party currently controls congress?” Most said republicans…funny. They also asked these obama supporters who Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid were, all unable to answer. (FYI: these three fine people happen to be the most corrupt in our government and our country would do better without them). Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8 They all however knew the dirt on Palin… some of you may not have picked up on this media nonsense so I thought I would shed some light, hope you are entertained.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I watched that video after Bethany told me about it. Absolutely ridiculous, yeah? What irritates me more is that even after all the horrendous things that Obama has done thus far in his "presidency" - - e.g. reinstated funding to overseas abortion groups, reinstated federal funding to embryonic stem cell research, raised taxes, increased the national debt by 3.6 trillion (yes with a T), closed Guantanamo without deciding where to put these hardened terrorists, made the stock markets tank by hundreds of points every time he opened his mouth, appointed 2 lobbyists to his cabinet after promising not to appoint any lobbyists, nominated 4 people who haven't paid their taxes, gave the Prime Minister of the UK our biggest and most important ally a gift basket of DVDs (classy!) that won't even play in England, gave his first television interview to an Arabic new channel rather than American journalists or those of our allies, threw millions of dollars during a horrible economic time to Hamas-controlled Gaza, included 9,000 earmarks in his recent budget and spending bill despite promising no earmarks, rushed the "stimulus" bill through congress without giving anyone time to read the thing despite promising a new era of responsibility, decreased the tax write-offs for charitable donations--yes, even after all of that, his approval rating is at 61%. Unbelievable.

Unknown said...

Wow. Reeeeally shocked that you're calling all these people corrupt considering your reputation, Cami. People talk. And I heard some PSYCHO things about you and some fabricated police reports. Or maybe that was Andy's idea? I would not trust your so-called conservative social values for beans!

Unknown said...

By the way I USED to think you were a nice girl. But based on everything I heard recently put together with all the nasty, name-calling pile of crap in this blog (you actually like Ann Coulter, who made fun of the wives of 9-11 victims! really classy, good work), I can see you turned into an unlikeable hypocrite. I dunno if your husband made you into this person, but I am really embarrassed that we were ever friends.

And I know you will not approve this comment, but I will be glad to know you read it so you know EXACTLY what this makes you look like.

andy and cami said...

I hope that you see that all reasonable comments will be published. To my friend "Amy" if I have wronged you in anyway, other than disagreeing with your political views, I truly do beg your apology. Life's too short to have enemies.